We are an architecture, design and urban planning studio that carries out projects seeking a positive and balanced transformation in the relationship of people with the environment they live in.
We integrate citizen participation, collaboration and self-construction as design tools to carry out projects on different scales — from objects to territories –, putting the people who will inhabit (or use) each piece of furniture, space, village, city or territory at the centre of the design.
People in Wikitoki that belong to cAnicca
Architect. Graduated at the Higher Technical School of Architecture of Donostia (UPV / EHU) and an enabling Master’s degree atRead more
Trained at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura, Universidad de Sevilla (Seville, 2006-2014) and the Architecture and Town Planning SchoolRead more
Trained as an architect by the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Barcelona (UPC), and specialised in Basic Habitability inRead more
Posts by cAnicca in his/her blog
- Diagnóstico Urbano Participativo; Larraga (Navarra)
- Diagnóstico Territorial Participativo; Tajo-Salor (Extremadura)
- Diagnóstico Territorial Participativo; Valle de Unciti (Navarra)
- Talleres Pedagógicos; Barrio San Francisco, Bilbao (Euskadi)
- Encuentro de urbanismo y espacio público; Tafalla y Artajona (Navarra)