A co-founding partner of Artaziak since 2008, she has taken part in the different art education and cultural mediation projects carried out by the collective. Due to her interest in and relationship with dance and the performing arts, she works on promoting initiatives that re-examine the role of the body and movement in learning processes.
She is part of Wikitoki, Laboratorio de Prácticas Colaborativas, where she experiments with new relational and organisational approaches, incorporating reflection and practice in the internal management of Artaziak.
- Degree in Business Administration and Management (EHU/UPV)
- Masters in Cultural Management (Universidad de Alcalá)
- Masters in Performing Arts and Sciences (EHU/UPV)
- Postgraduate degree in Theatre and Scenic Arts (EHU/UPV)
- Postgraduate in Art, Cultural and Citizenship Education (Universidad de Valladolid)